gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-29-2024, 09:32 PM

So, she was hiding a ghost in the area of the creek, taking patrols to go see Acere while trying to figure out how to bring the situation up to her daughter. Hay was already dealing with so much. She kept herself busy… and Gavroche had made himself scarce. What had happened to her had affected them both, and though Bellamy was angry that her daughter had been hurt because of something she had done, and if she attacked back in retaliation was only going to breed more and more violence. Was this her true cost for what she had done? To watch her loved ones get hurt… because of her?

Bellamy sighed, her gaze focused out over Ethne’s lands. She was troubled… had been sharing those troubles with Ace. It was enough to keep her from doing something stupid but… she knew she would need to talk with her daughter eventually. And fate… fate had a funny way of putting you in the path of the ones who you needed most. Bellamy turned, considering heading back down the path of the falls when she saw her daughter making her way up. She adjusted slightly, calling to her.

“You know, when I was still beginning my role as the Leader here, I liked coming up to this spot to look over the falls, to watch over everyone.” She turned her head away, giving her daughter the choice to approach if she chose to, or to leave the old woman talking to herself. “I wanted to be everything for everyone… Even now, I still do… but even as we see everything that goes on… we can’t handle it all on our own… That would be an impossible task.” Her tail tip flicked as she drew in a deep breath, falling quiet.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Ready... Depression... Lazuli Falls 03:19 PM, 02-29-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024