size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
03-01-2024, 06:05 AM

Delphi’s call is a welcome surprise for the teen, who sits up in their room and peers curiously out the window. excitement mounts within them as Spider scampers quickly from the treehouse, Doomsday alighting on their shoulder as they beat a hasty trek to Armada’s border. it’s strange to see Delphi here, almost startlingly so, seeming to contrast the territory around her simply by existing within it. a smile breaks across Spider’s face as they trot over, something giddy twisting their stomach over and over. “hiya, Delph,” they chirp, tail swaying in a happy rhythm. “did you come to see me?” their tone is teasing, but also gently questioning; did the Viking girl really just come for a visit? and if so, can they show Delphi their treehouse? their room? ooo, the possibilities are endless!

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024