size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
03-01-2024, 02:35 PM

As Haydée’s summons fades into the early morning air, butterflies flutter uncomfortably in her stomach. There are so many unknowns staring her in the face when it comes to this raid and, while she feels completely justified in seeking to take back their chickens, the worry that one or more of her pack members will be maimed in the process, lingers in the back of her mind. The first to appear is Dagrún and her eager questions has the Leader barking a laugh and dipping her in agreement as she says, “Oh yes, it is time to get the chickens back! Try not to take all the good fights… okay?”

A wink is given to the older woman as Hay teases Dagrún and a huge, excited grin tugs at her features while her eyes sparkle with mischievous intent. The worry that had been gnawing at her stomach flees as others begin to filter in. Bellamy appears and she beams a smile at the woman while her mother moves up to her to deposit a beautiful bracelet before her. Emerald eyes track down to it as she quietly traces the colorful wing feathers of Gavroche’s and sorrow tugs at her heart. After all this is said and done, she knows that she needs to seek the boy out and have a heart to heart talk with him.

Lifting her gaze once more, she softly says, “Thank you, mom.” and returns the nuzzle with enthusiasm. Slipping the bracelet up over her right leg, Haydée makes sure it fastened tightly while the rest of the raiding party arrives. With the symbol of her family now attached to right foreleg, the young woman turns her gaze out those who gathered and takes note of the ones who seem upset. Taking a deep breath, she lifts her voice and says, “I have called this meeting to get back what was taken from us. Today, we will descend on the Raiders Hollow and show them that Ethne is not such an easy target. Today, we will get our chickens back.”

With her peace said, Haydée leaps down from her rock and moves through the crowd, determination and righteous fury radiating off her form as she leads the charge toward Raiders land.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come On, Give Me That Fire! Lazuli Falls 01:23 PM, 02-17-2024 12:58 PM, 04-28-2024