size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
03-01-2024, 05:01 PM

With her members in tow, Haydée swiftly leads them up to the dark beach where Gilgamesh had maimed her. Stopping before they can cross into the land, she turns to address those who have followed her, saying, “We will announce ourselves and not try to sneak up in the middle of the night like they did. This will probably get bloody so be ready and do whatever you feel is best.” Taking a moment to looking to each individual, the young Leader then gives a sharp nod and turns back toward the beach, inhaling deeply.

With a sudden burst of speed, Haydée charges forward, breaking across the invisible border lines while releasing a long howl, announcing her pack and their intent to fight for what was taken from them. The time for doubt and second guessing herself is gone and, in their place, is steel and fury. Gil’s parting words from the last time they met still ring in her ears but, in her mind, this fight is inevitable and Ethne will not back down.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Art by Moonfin

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Can't Stop, The Dogs Of War Obsidian Beach 05:01 PM, 03-01-2024 02:55 PM, 03-24-2024