An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
03-01-2024, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2024, 06:56 PM by Siduri. Edited 2 times in total.)
(Edited for clarity and because I totally misread the time of day.)

Whaaaat was this bullshit? Siduri was still asleep on the isle... so why did a call for a raid come all the way from the beach? Sid cracked an eye and watched a few sleepy feet kick in annoyance as others were disturbed from their naps. Siduri groaned and drifted back off for a few minutes before fully waking. What did Ethne expect? They didn't all wake at the crack of... noon? What time was it?

Once she felt awake enough,  Siduri donned her gear and leisurely made her way to the beach. Climbing off of her raft, the pastel girl shook out her coat before sitting in the sand. A yawn pulled from her and she smacked her lips a few times. Mismatched eyes fixed on the little leader and the girl scoffed. "You're not very thoughtful when you're planning things, eh?" The Raiders had forced Ethne to wait for what felt like hours before they got their shit together and meandered to the beach via raft, boat and bridge. "Ever hear the expression "Bring war to their door?" Well... you kind of brought it to the back end of the guest house."

"What do ye want anyway?" A bit of that pirate's drawl sank into her tones. "All of yer sick filthbirds are dead. Killed 'em meself." Well, with the help of Sakana. The birds had ben too sick to be allowed to live. It was a mercy killing for each and every one. "I brought ye one though." Reaching behind her, Siduri untied a chicken corpse and tossed it into the sand between them. The bird was headless and slightly rotting, but there it was; visual proof of the illness that had forced them to kill the birds. Pustules and feather loss were quite obvious on one while the other showed strange beak bubbling. "Yay, you got your birds back. Now you can all turn tail and go home, eh?" Another yawn pulled from Sid and she sighed after as more Raiders began to take their place on the beach.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Can't Stop, The Dogs Of War Obsidian Beach 03:01 PM, 03-01-2024 12:55 PM, 03-24-2024