size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
03-01-2024, 03:52 PM

There was much to do and so much that needed to be done to keep Ethne running smoothly. After her fateful meeting with Gilgamesh on the dark beach, the young Leader had taken a lot of time to consider his words and the young woman has come to the sad realization that she hadn’t been truly ready to lead a pack. As she mulls over her short comings and options, Haydée runs a patrol around Ethne lands, keeping an eye out for predators that may try to encroach on Ethne territory.

That where the summons from the border finds her and immediately, Haydée turns and swiftly trots out to where the wolf who summoned her waits. She arrives as quickly as she can and spies an albino stranger who seems to have two young pups in tow. The pups seem vaguely familiar in a strange way but she pushes that aside as a friendly smile pulls at her lips. Coming to a stop in front of the man and pups, she introduces herself, “I am Haydée Kedieo, Leader of Ethne. How can I help you?”

Eyes rove over the trio as that familiar stirring tries to alert her of some kind of connection but fails to connect the dots. So, Haydée waits to hear what they are in need of.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Someone told me maybe Cattail Creek 02:56 PM, 03-01-2024 01:00 PM, 04-28-2024