gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma
03-01-2024, 04:27 PM

Kenway didn't bother with armour or weapons, but he followed his sister to the pile of birds and tried to hold his breath around the stink of it's rot and slipping skin. He held it by a wing to avoid the black puss filled wounds that littered the birds scaley legs, the bare featherless patch on the back of its head marking it as one the chickens had killed themselves. The poor ones that were left at that point could barely breathe by the time Sakana had given up. They'd wasted so many of their medicinal stores trying to save the damn things and why? So Jael could have something other than decoy doves in her fancy cage? It was a great idea, they'd just gone the wrong direction to get them. They would need to find birds that lived somewhere dryer. That they could look at properly instead of rounding them up in the night.

He stepped off the raft beside his sister and dropped the bird alongside hers. "Poor things kept me up most nights wi' their coughin and stumbling. Even started turnin' on each other in th' end, and the shit that was foamin from their beaks..." The boy made a heaving motion, looking over the gathered opponents. If it was the birds they wanted, well, the Raider's were more than happy to give them back. "Y'know they were sick before they got 'ere right?"

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Can't Stop, The Dogs Of War Obsidian Beach 03:01 PM, 03-01-2024 12:55 PM, 03-24-2024