size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-01-2024, 05:14 PM

With a fwump, Chimera dropped his weight on the earthen colored girl but was careful not to hurt her. The girl kicked and squirmed and cursed but the big man didn't relent. Even when she called him a pervert, Chimera didn't bat an eye. He waited until she stilled to speak.

"I'm the victor and you are mine." Planting his paws, the massive brute lifted himself off of the girl. "Chimera Klein, King of Ashen." he introduced himself. "In losing, you are now my apprentice."One big paw motioned out over the water towards a far off island. "That is the stronghold of my family and that's where you'll be staying." The man scooped his nose under the girl and helped her to her paws. "There's fire in you, little wolf. I respect that."

Chimera motioned for the girl to pick up her kill and follow him. "As a member of Ashen, you'll be expected to train hard to make yourself the best that you can be. In turn, the pack will keep you safe, keep you fed." The brute's pale pink eye fixed in the girl. "Perhaps you can show my sons and daughters what hardship looks like and teach them the meaning of hard work." Hard work was always rewarded. "Give me your name, girl."

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Purloin Avian Estuary 03:21 PM, 02-01-2024 08:13 AM, 05-06-2024