size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-01-2024, 06:44 PM

The pretty little fae bit her lower lip, brows raised as she waited to see whether or not Sara liked his present. He remained silent, but she could see the feral lust in his eyes. A husky chuckle bubbled in Scylla's chest as the red and black brute stalked towards her. His scent was rich and pleasing and sparked memories of their time together. Well... her time with him. He hadn't exactly been a willing participant.

A paw gripped her chin, handling her to angle her muzzle in just the right way. Their lips met and Sara's tongue slipped inside. The sweet tinge of blood was mixed with his very own flavor and Scylla released an appreciative purr into their locked mouths. A little tingle of pleasure eked its way up her spine and the speckled fae drew back just enough to whisper softly against Saracyn's lips, "Did you ever think about getting revenge for our time together out in the snow?" The woman's tongue flicked out, dragging across the man's lower lip. There was fire in her mismatched eyes and, as the night grew darker, they seemed to glow even brighter, matching the luminescence of his own eye marking. Her head moved, muzzle sliding across his cheek so that she could whisper in his ear."No matter what you tell yourself, I know you liked it."

Pulling back, nimble paws pushed against stone and Scylla was seated tall once more. "Hopefully this is more than just duty, Saracyn." She gave another languid stretch and hopped down from the rock, motioning for him to follow. "I'm going to enjoy myself. You may as well too." The cobalt and cream fae moved out away from the glow of the fire and away from the carnage that they'd left behind. Scylla much preferred the blanket of darkness for these things. It made her feel more... primal. More feral.

A patch of soft grass would be their bed for the time being. Scylla's long tail lashed back and forth and she cast a glance over her shoulder at the dire brute. "Are you the top or me?" She teased him a bit, not able to help herself. "I promise that I'll be gentle."

"Saracyn" & "Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 09:48 PM, 12-26-2023 12:12 AM, 10-01-2024
2. Blood Moon Date Night IC Archives 12:12 AM, 10-01-2024 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024
3. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024 07:48 PM, 04-18-2024