size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
03-01-2024, 06:48 PM

She looks more... real, up close. Closer than Dread has been to her, and maybe not as menacing as Gilgamesh had been the first time around. It strikes him for a moment, than he doesn't know about the relationship between mothers and their children. Especially of raider mothers, and their children. Still, he's here. He's come all the way here, and he's going to speak with her. At least she has a smile for him, the young man offering one of his own in return. It's genuine, if a bit grim. Hell, when is he not a bit grim? "Ah, that's up to Deluge." The way her name tastes in his mouth, it's reverent. Possessive without being controlling, their balance had always been peculiar. It would only get worse.

But then, she knows that's not the reason. He tips his jaw slightly, words coming as a quiet admission. "I carry what I can, when I care." So... yeah. Call it a savior complex. Dread's tone drops, hushed. "Wake helped me with the treehouse, we got to talking," he begins, casting a furtive glance around the beach. Just in case. "If you would like to speak inside," his weight shifted over his paws. "While my information isn't particularly fresh, it might be helpful." A weighty offer, but after everything that had gone on? It's what's right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. very young, yet unmistakably aged Daager Isle 03:01 AM, 02-28-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024