An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-01-2024, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2024, 07:56 PM by Sparrow. Edited 2 times in total.)
Gil said no, there was no trouble in paradise, but that he was just an idiot and Sparrow's lips twinged up in what would have been a full belly laugh had she felt herself. "Well, I hired you based on your looks and brawn, not your brain," she attempted a little more flatly than she'd like.

Gil rationalized her next question. Sparrow wasn't offended by his anger. He asked if she was insinuating he got her pregnant and she simply nodded at him. No use hiding it, she had to check. He assured her he was not the father of the pups and Sparrow felt the tension snap off her like a coil wound too tightly. She sunk into the sand, a breathy "Fuck," escaping her lips. "Thank the gods," she murmured half into her bottle, half into the gritty ground. "Then I'll have no regrets killing her and leaving her rotten womb sacks motherless."

That was the last string tied up. Sparrow stayed still for a moment as the waves lapped at the horizon. It was time, then, wasn't it. Sparrow sucked in a breath and finished off her bottle before forcing herself to stand. She'd have to sober up, then head out. "Well... it's been an honor, for what little honor I have," she glued her eyes to Gil's. "If I die out there, throw whatever's left of me in the ocean with Recluse?" It was as good of a last request as any. "Throw in a bottle of booze for me every once in a while? Give some to my kids too if they look like they need it."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drink with your family, drink with your friends Obsidian Beach 07:11 PM, 01-05-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024