size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-01-2024, 08:49 PM

A peal of the most exquisite, sultry laughter echoed throughout the stone garden as Saracyn reminded Scylla that she'd tasted how much he enjoyed her former... unsolicited sexual exploits upon him. "And what a lovely taste it was," she purred before the pair began to walk off into the darkness together. Saracyn was showing her more of himself than he'd ever done before and the tiniest whisp of regret panged in the slate and cream fae's chest. They would have been great together. Would she let it show? Never. Everything was all smiles. A-Ok.

Saracyn assured Scylla that it wasn't duty and she was glad to hear it. The woman's pride had already taken a little hit, knowing that he hadn't chosen her. She was just here to give him something that he and his sister couldn't attain on their own. Ah, she was so selfless. A saint, really. The gods should smile down upon her and bless her for all eternity for this sacrifice. Well... it wasn't much of a sacrifice. Any hot blooded fae would want a piece of Saracyn. If they had a brain in their silly little heads, they would.

A moment later the red and black brute was manhandling her again, much to Scylla's delight. One of the benefits of being small was that she was easy to toss around. Sara assured her that he didn't want her to be gentle and his big paws began groping her womanly frame as he settled her atop him. Already she could feel his excitement pressing up against her and the growling promise that he made brought a lascivious smile arcing up the corners of the woman's maw.

Leaning in close, Scylla nipped and licked her temporary lover's chin, his lips, his cheek. The action pulled her lower body away from his arousal, which was the price of their difference in size. She made her way towards his ear, licking the edge before whispering softly. "Are you sure you want me on my back?" Another lick followed by a soft, breathy moan. "Or do you want to press me into the ground on my belly like our lesser ancestors?" Heat flared through the small fae at the thought of it. Unbridled passion. No rules. No judgement. Only volcanic lust and infinite pleasure.

Placing her paws on his chest, Scylla slid her body backwards, lining their bodies up expertly. Nimble digits wound into the thicker fur of the man's chest. She kept her eyes locked upon his as she pressed back, taking the first step in joining them together. "Be a beast with me, Saracyn."

"Saracyn" & "Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Blood Moon Date Night IC Archives 09:48 PM, 12-26-2023 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024
2. Blood Moon Date Night The Rock Garden 07:05 AM, 05-07-2024 07:48 PM, 04-18-2024