size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
03-01-2024, 10:50 PM
The dominoes set up by that damned raid just kept falling it seemed. For the second time in such a short period of time an Ethne wolf called from the beach. This time it was to demand further violence. Flurry groaned, a foreleg getting thrown over her eyes for a moment. Maybe she could just pretend she hadn't heard? Maybe she could have a break for once? But no. She knew that wasn't possible. With a frustrated grunt she rose to her paws. Probably a good thing she'd decided to go as she picked up the trail of her siblings. Abraxas above! Gritting her teeth Flurry picked up her pace, arriving in time to hear the "conversation" about the birds. The stupid, fucking birds. They hadn't been worth it, they hadn't been worth it even a little bit. A few sick birds for so much fucking strife.

Flurry stepped slightly ahead of her younger siblings, her gaze landing on the little pack leader and her expression softened for a moment, grimacing as she saw the shoulder wound. Sakana had been a whole idiot, the woman hadn't deserved that. "As you can see the prize you sought is no longer here." She began, tone even. "If you cannot return home unsatisfied then I will take anyone who wishes for a fight, I will defend myself but frankly I'm of the opinion more than enough blood has been spilt between us as it is." She cast a glance back at her siblings, a look that said she would not tolerate them starting anything, a look that came from remembering if Sid hadn't gone to maim the bitch in the first place none of this would have happened. "If my blood can be enough to end this back and forth then I give it willingly." She was doing her best to channel her mother, to put forwards the strength Modesty showed. She feared it was a poor facsimile. She also, frankly, didn't think her offer would sway anyone. They were doomed, doomed to constantly starting blood feuds. And one day it would kill one of them.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Can't Stop, The Dogs Of War Obsidian Beach 05:01 PM, 03-01-2024 02:55 PM, 03-24-2024