size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
03-01-2024, 10:58 PM

Where grassy plains met the edges of the desert, the Cryer's Ravine – a hidden landscape, concealed from the careless eye. It was here, in the depths of the ravine, that Redrum found himself one afternoon. The boy, with his striking crimson fur and golden eyes shimmering with curiosity, had set out to explore a bit of his friend’s pack, of course before calling her to play. Brimming with determination, Redrum ventured into the unknown, eager to discover what lay beyond the familiar borders of his home. While he would have liked to have Elara show him around more… he didn’t want anything to befall her while he was being adventurous.

As he padded along the edge of the ravine, Redrum's senses were heightened, attuned to every sound and scent that drifted on the breeze. And with each step, his heart thrummed with excitement, the thrill of the unknown calling out to him like a siren's song. Of course, the little brute did begin to wonder just how one would hunt in a place like this.. The challenges you’d face… or maybe a fight… how that would go..

As he rounded a bend in the ravine, Redrum paused, his keen gaze sweeping over the chaotic landscape before him. Tall trees stretched skyward, their branches reaching out like gnarled fingers, casting dappled shadows across the forest floor below. It reminded him of the willows back home.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. SPIT IN MY FACE! Cryer's Ravine 10:58 PM, 03-01-2024 10:11 AM, 05-06-2024