An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
03-01-2024, 09:52 PM

Excitement churned in Dagrúns stomach. She was eager for the thrill of battle and the march toward the Raiders territory made the eagerness grow with each step. Dag was not a peaceful woman by nature and ever so often she craved that burst of violence, of teeth ripping through flesh, of blood speckling the ground. With the predators hanging around Ethne she could get her fix there but this was a rare occasion where she could cut loose on a wolf.

She arrived shortly after Lucette, noting the loss of the chickens and the speech of the woman she'd battled before. She sneered at the pup. "I didn't march all the way here just for some chickens. I came here for blood and battle, and I will have it." She fixed her sight on the woman who had offered her own blood to stop the conflict. Dagrún shook her head. "Don't give your blood willingly, fight for it!" With a snarl her defenses flew into place, ears pinned, tail tucked, and hackles and fur raised. Her shoulders rolled forward, neck scrunching back before she kicked off and headed right for Flurry. She wanted her rematch as well as she wasn't going to be so easily denied the opportunity.

Dagrún approached seemingly head on before shifting to her left, body arcing in to for a 45 degree angle with Flurry's right front leg. Dag launched her left shoulder forward, seeking to strike it against the outer portion where the deltoid lay, seeking to cause the muscle to spasm. At the same time her jaws launched for Flurry's face. Her upper fangs sought to land above the eye, her lower fangs under the jawline. Her goal was to gain a hold and to get this party started.

Dagrún vs Flurry for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked shoulder harness
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet
Companion 1: Cougar, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: American kestrel, Female - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Enhanced vision - Perception
Mutation 3: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Can't Stop, The Dogs Of War Obsidian Beach 03:01 PM, 03-01-2024 12:55 PM, 03-24-2024