gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
03-01-2024, 10:36 PM
The scene before her unfolded with a mesmerizing blend of skill and efficiency, each movement of Iolaire's practiced hands a testament to her expertise. The old fae's response piqued Aurelia's interest further, the concept of venom collection a new and intriguing one. She observed with a mix of curiosity and respect as Iolaire deftly extracted the venom from the rattlesnake, a process that seemed almost ritualistic in its precision.

"I must admit, I've never witnessed such a practice," Aurelia remarked, her tone genuine as she stepped closer to get a better look at the process. The clay pot held only a few drops of venom, but it was enough to capture her attention. The idea of weaponizing such a potent substance was both fascinating and slightly unnerving. She glanced at Mariah and Caedes, noting their interest as well, before returning her gaze to Iolaire. "What do you use the venom for?" she asked, her voice tinged with curiosity- though she had a fairly good idea. The thought of using such a dangerous substance in combat or for hunting was both intriguing and intimidating. She couldn't help but wonder about the extent of Iolaire's knowledge and the purpose behind her craft.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Learn You A Thing Or Two Serpent Plains 05:51 PM, 01-13-2024 11:15 AM, 03-11-2024