size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
03-02-2024, 10:52 AM

Tarnish kept his head down as the adults talked, trying to work out what he was going to say but the words just wouldn't come. His head was killing him, his face was on fire. In all honesty he just wanted to throw up and then go lay down in some cool, dark cave til the world ended. Hearing Rivin speak his name made him flinch. Aw, shit, here we go. He swallowed sharply but felt a rush of gratitude toward Rivin for not mentioning exactly where and what he'd been doing when his opponent put him in the the dirt. He looked up at her as she mentioned he was a great raider in the making, his eyes speaking thanks though he said nothing.

Modesty addressed him and he took a deep breath, willing himself to look up at her. He weakly nodded, wincing at the pain. This had been a very painful lesson. "Yes, mom." He'd choose his opponents more carefully from now on… except the rematch with that one Ethne wolf. He wanted that rematch so bad he could hardly stand it.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Words playing me deja vu Like a radio tune I swear I've heard before Obsidian Beach 01:50 PM, 02-16-2024 07:51 PM, 03-18-2024