Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-23-2013, 11:04 PM

She moved with definite swiftness and with endlessly sure paws, limbs cycling quickly but widely as she devoured the ground between she and her mate with almost needless haste. Her forever-trickling supply of stamina was being run into the ground by her advances but the woman sought her moon like a wren sought a grasshopper. A celestial-gazed glance was thrown behind her to gratefully receive the permissive nod from Mercury to go ahead without him, and she jumped at the opportunity. Sailing over one of the large, fallen logs, she finally forced herself to slow her pace and drop her nostrils to the ground, seeking the scent she so dearly desired.

They'd been on the way to check on the heavily-pregnant lass when the call had rung out across the lands. Jupiter by no means wished to miss the birth of Medusa's children--her children, as far as she was concerned. So negatively captivated by her panic was the she-wolf that she didn't quite realize the call had been a precaution to an event that had not yet occurred. After about a minute after disregarding the borders and skipping right over them, she found the smell she had so dearly searched for. The girl would have followed it to the ends of the earth but instead was lucky and discovered its holder within a secure den. Jupiter stopped, chest still heaving slightly as she paused outside of the opening. A polite nod was aimed toward Deteste, a fond smile creeping across her features. It had been far too long since she'd seen the dark male--so long that she was now visiting the birth of his progeny.

"Medusa? My serpent?" she crooned with a cautious approach, stance careful and head lowered as she tried to peer past Deteste, every crease in her features knitted with concern and tenderness. She tossed a peek back at the alabaster fae that was present before sweeping her path of sight back into the dimness of her mate's residence. Her heart thrummed with both excitement and seemingly-tangible affection, pounding a marvelous beat that echoed inside of her cavernous chest, striking the chords of her existence with pleasant strums that brought a smile further onto her lips.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.