size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
03-02-2024, 08:56 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna's little fangs grazed the man's wrist before it was yanked up out of her reach. Still she'd been close, she hit her mark! She had no idea the man was going easy on her and simply thought she was starting to get good at this sparring thing. Before she could get herself away and on to her next attack the man bent down with his head and with a swift move knocked his tusk into her side. The force knocked her over onto her side but she swiftly went with the momentum, her back twisting to roll herself over onto her feet. It wasn't the first time she'd been knocked over. Come to think of it that seemed to happen a lot but she was not deterred. With a determined gaze she bounded toward the man's side again, this time seeking to nip at his knee, her front paws lifting from the ground as she tried to wrap her arms around his lower leg.

Stjarna vs Rexx for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrocytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Novice Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Never To Young To Start A Bar Fight [Talia] The Battlefield 07:31 PM, 02-19-2024 10:44 PM, 03-25-2024