gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-02-2024, 10:41 PM

The plan was in place, Kaino simply had to wait for an opportunity. They'd chosen Norad simply because they seemed to be a peaceful, family loving pack. What better pack to take advantage of than one who valued their children? Kaino insisted that she be the one to handle things, considering it was her plan. The lavender and smoke fae spent days watching and waiting for an opportunity. Persistence paid off and today was the day.

A young boy lay in the grass, his nose in a book. He was so engrossed in his tome that he didn't even hear the soft padding of the svelte woman as she approached. Kaino made sure that her shadow crossed the pages of the boys book as she leaned over him. "Hiiii there. Whatcha reading? Is it good?" Dark ears flicked forward as she pretended to scan the page. "I haven't read a new book in a while. All of the ones that I have, I've read oooover and ooooover." The woman sighed dramatically and sat down in the grass. Her head tilted and she fixed the boy with her mint and ice gaze. "Do you think I could borrow that when you're done? You could borrow some of mine." Then she frowned and shook her head. "Oh, but you don't know what books I have. Hmm." The bait was laid out and the trap was set.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything Important Happens When You Are Awake The God's Garden 10:18 PM, 03-02-2024 05:34 AM, 05-01-2024