gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-02-2024, 11:15 PM

The sweet boy tells her all about the book and Kai had to admit that she was actually rather interested in reading it. It would be rude to steal a kid and his book too, right? The woman had no intention of harming the child at all, so maybe she would send him back to his family with a book or two. The enthusiasm with which he spoke brought a genuine smile to the fae and her bobbed tail wiggled back and forth in the grass.

The boy asked what her favorite kind of story was and his excitement at the prospect of borrowing and lending books was palpable. "Mmmm, I like stories about villains and heroes and thieves and strife. Sometimes it's fun to see the bad guys win, don't you think?" Kai stretched and motioned back behind her. "I have a few books, but I know a place where there are many, many books. I like to leave them there so that I know where they are and so that they don't get damaged outside."

Kaino forced a grimace and shook her head. "I can't take you though. Your family would be so mad. I can't ask you to break the rules, right? Even if there were tons of books and snacks and we could read together and talk about the different things we've read?" Laying it on thick, lady.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything Important Happens When You Are Awake The God's Garden 10:18 PM, 03-02-2024 05:34 AM, 05-01-2024