gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes
03-03-2024, 12:00 AM
As Nolan explains about his book, the boy becomes extremely animated and joy springs to life on his features as he realizes he has found a kindred spirit in the pretty lady. She talks about stories where the villains win and the boy’s eyes widen with interest as he asks, “They can do that? I have only read the books where like… the good guys win. I want to read your books!” Tail thumps the ground as she speaks of a place with lots of books then admits that she doesn’t want to take him there and make him break any rules.

Nolan is crestfallen as he sees his chance to explore untold numbers of volumes slipping through his paws and he darts a glance back toward Norad territory. If you look closely enough, you can actually see the gears turning in his mind as he attempts to find a way around the rules. Suddenly, his head snaps back and he looks back at the pretty lady with excitement lighting up his eyes as he says, “Dad says I’m not supposed to go anywhere with strangers but, if I know your name, then you’re no longer a stranger… right?”

Ah, the flawless strategies of the young and naïve.

Pushing himself up into a seated position, Nolan then juts a paw out toward the lady and says, “I’m Nolan Ravenwood of Norad.” A huge, joyful smile is on his lips because he has out thought his own parents. Won’t they proud of him when they find out!

"Nolan Ravenwood"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything Important Happens When You Are Awake The God's Garden 10:18 PM, 03-02-2024 05:34 AM, 05-01-2024