gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-03-2024, 12:36 AM

Kaino laughed aloud, pleased at the wonder on the kids face. "Anything can happen in books, silly." She leaned down, whispering conspiratorially, "And, if you can't find the story that you want to read, you can write it yourself." The pretty lady gave him a little wink before sitting up straight.

The boy was making this a lot easier than she had believed it would be. He made up the excuse for why he had to follow her on his own and Kaino nodded. "That makes a lot of sense to me, Nolan. I am Kaino, but you can call me Kai. And you're right. Now we're not strangers." Rising, the woman motioned with one paw for him to follow. "Grab your book and we'll go to my place first. I'll show you my little collection, then later we'll go to the big book place." Asset acquired.

-End?-

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything Important Happens When You Are Awake The God's Garden 10:18 PM, 03-02-2024 05:34 AM, 05-01-2024