size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
03-03-2024, 08:21 AM
With Iridium no more this little pup is now back up for adoption. The pup is the son(or daughter) of Fenix isokan x Ruby. Ruby currently is in a dm but as a mother she fully abandoned the kids. This pup and their sibling Copper have landed in Req’s temporary care but their thread to reunite them with their father is underway in ethne. All info about the pup and what you can do is below.

1. Activity, times get rough and I know that as much as anyone. First and foremost my concentration is fun a post once or twice a season is fine. Simply if you feel you’ll be gone for a long time communicate it with me. No activity for 6 months will have the pup readopt out. Once this kid reaches 1 year old they’re yours to do with as you will

2. Mental issues are probably a given with this pup. Copper has a nasty attitude currently but as they will be brought up in ethne they’re bound to get personality reforms as they grow up. Ruby is a psychopath, meaning lack of feelings for remorse, and narccistic tendencies. Otherwise Fenix’s family line has a history of chronic depression if that’s the route you want to go. Just keep in mind they’ll probably be close with the alpha’s family in ethne. As Bellamy is Fenix’s best friend.

3. Designs, go ahead and choose from what’s provided or make your own!

4. Names are to be gem or mineral themed, Ruby, copper, diamond, so on and so forth.

There is no due date for apps, but really looking to get this pup adopted out with the plot potential. They have many open doors in ethne and a beginning of their lives will be spent while Fenix is recovering from a mental break, but he will be a doting and loving father none the less.

Name:
Appearance: pic or site minimum
Plot idea’s: will they follow in moms footsteps and become a hellion. Or rebel against their blood. Or get sucked into the dark path their lives will lead? Got idea’s let me know.

Possible designs;
[Image: Ruinex4.png?ex=65efbd1e&is=65dd481e&hm=b...aac46a85d&]
[Image: Ruinex3.png?ex=65efbd1e&is=65dd481e&hm=a...d1bb93274&]
[Image: Ruinex2.png?ex=65efbd1e&is=65dd481e&hm=f...042bff12e&]
[Image: Ruenix1.png?ex=65efbd1e&is=65dd481e&hm=e...036cdd46b&]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fenix pup readoption Adoptions 08:21 AM, 03-03-2024 12:07 AM, 08-24-2024