Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-03-2024, 11:02 AM
Aresenn's gaze remained steady, unwavering as he met Sephiran's challenging stare. The tension crackled between them, thick and suffocating like a heavy fog settling over the jagged cliffs. Sephiran's voice cut through the air, sharp and calculated, carrying a weighty promise of danger. Aresenn felt the pressure bearing down upon him, a crucial test of his allegiance to Syndicate and an insight into the complex network of loyalties and rivalries that shaped their world. As he stood there, the salty ocean breeze mingling with the metallic taste of blood in his mouth, he knew that this had the potential to be defining moment. His mind raced, calculating the potential outcomes of his response. Would showing mercy to Andromeda be perceived as weakness, an opportunity for the Armada to exploit? Or would it be a strategic move, a way to maintain a delicate balance in their tumultuous relations with the neighboring pack? Aresenn was many things, but didn’t see much purpose in holding back.

Aresenn's voice was calm and measured as he finally spoke, each word carefully chosen to convey his resolve. "If the Armada were to threaten us, I would do everything in my power to protect Syndicate," he stated firmly, his gaze uncompromising. “I would capture her before I saw her killed. However, her fight is her own, and I will not hesitate to take on any of her kin should they prove themselves to be opposition." A sense of conviction reverberated in the depths of his voice as he provided his answer. This wasn't something that he took lightly, and he hoped that it came across that way.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Da Capo, Rallentando The Polar Sound 12:42 AM, 01-22-2024 05:00 AM, 04-23-2024