Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-03-2024, 11:40 AM
Aresenn halted a few paces away from Ignis, his amber gaze meeting the older brute's crimson eyes. There was a mix of emotions swirling within him as he took in his father's presence. It had been a while since they had last seen each other, and despite everything, there was still a faint flicker of warmth in Aresenn's demeanor at the recognition. "It's good to see you too, Dad," he replied, his tone soft yet tinged with a hint of uncertainty. He had never been one to openly display his emotions- none of them had, especially not to his father. So he certainly wouldn’t start now.

As Ignis's gaze fell upon the scars that marred his face, Aresenn's expression hardened slightly. He knew this question was likely coming, and he had prepared himself for it. "Sephiran," he answered, his voice steady. "We had a … disagreement, and things got physical." He didn't elaborate on the details, knowing that his father would likely understand the implications. Sephiran's attack had been one rooted in paranoia, in a state of mind he equated to what he had experienced himself. Even still, Aresenn didn’t fancy himself sticking around to talk out their feelings. Everyone needed space to allow the tensions to cool. This was his attempt at providing that. "I'm fine … it was a fair fight." he added, almost as an afterthought. He didn't want to have to further explain himself or the situation- there were too many dynamics at play for an outsider to even begin to understand.  "What brings you out here?" He asked, actively looking for an opportunity to change the subject.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm a Sinner, I'm a Saint Sparse Pines 01:08 AM, 12-24-2023 02:44 PM, 06-07-2024