ardent

I'll Look Through Their Eyes, and I'll Know What They See.

Talyssa

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Navigator (244)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-03-2024, 02:59 PM
Talyssa's heart swelled at the sight of her parents approaching. Her father, Artorias, with his proud yet sorrowful expression, marched towards her with determined steps. Her mother, Briar, was close behind, wearing a brave smile that couldn't quite conceal the sadness in her turquoise eyes. Talyssa's emotions were a jumbled mix of comfort and fear at their arrival. A deep sense of love and security emanated from their presence, but it also served as a reminder of the unknown adventure that lay ahead for her. Leaving them behind would be one of the hardest things she had ever done, but she knew it was something that she had to do. It was time for her to forge her own path in life.

Her fathers rumbling voice caught in her ears, but before she could find her own words, she reached for an embrace. A tight hug from them both as the tears began to well in her eyes. But they were tears of pride and determination, not of sadness. Talyssa was ready to embark on this new journey, but she didn't realize how much she needed the unconditional love and support of her parents in order to take those final steps. Their presence gave her strength and courage, filling her with a sense of belonging and purpose as she prepared to face the unknown future ahead.

"Tati, Mami," Talyssa greeted them, her voice a mixture of excitement and apprehension. As she looked into their eyes, she could see the pride they had in her, but also the worry and sadness that tugged at their hearts. She knew her decision to leave must be difficult for them- maybe just as difficult for them as it was for her, but she hoped they would understand. She needed them to. "It’s not for good," she assured them, her gaze drifting to the horizon where the plains stretched endlessly. "I just... I need to do this. I need to see the world beyond Hearthstone, to find my own path." Though she had reassured them that it was not a permanent departure, Talyssa couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for leaving her family behind. However, the burning desire for adventure and discovery consumed her every thought, drowning out any doubts or fears.

Talyssa took a step away to her parents, her bag feeling heavier on her shoulder in doing so. "I love you both so much, and I'll miss you every moment I'm away. But I promise, I'll come back in time. This is just ... a new beginning, not an end." She looked up at Artorias and Briar, her eyes shining with determination. "I want to make you proud, to show you that everything you've taught me has prepared me for this. I'll be careful, I'll be smart, and I'll come back stronger, wiser, and ready to share all the stories of my adventures with you when I return." Talyssa finished, feeling the weight of her words. She knew she couldn't predict what lay ahead, but she was determined to face it head-on, with the love and support of her family always in her heart.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Look Through Their Eyes, and I'll Know What They See. Amron's Castle 03:13 PM, 01-06-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024