gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
03-03-2024, 04:06 PM
Nila’s eyes clamped shut as she continued her prayers for Kaino to emerge from the trees. Like if she said the woman’s name enough it would summon her to her side. To keep her safe from everything. But then her ears flickered at the woman’s words. She knew Kaino. How did she know Kaino? Jealousy began to raise its ugly head in her chest. Her eyes snapped open as she dared another look at the woman’s face. Had she been free, had she been anything other than a Sidi she might have stared this woman down.

She might have held her ground and snickered at her wording. Plaything. Nila was more than just a plaything. She was Kaino’s childhood friend. Her last real piece of home. She was a lover. Her healer. But none of that mattered. All because of her title. One she had no control over. And so all Nila could do now was shake with fear of retaliation. But her eyes, oh her eyes couldn’t control the fire that burned in them as this woman spoke of HER Kaino.

She knew the woman wasn’t asking an open ended question. No, she expected an answer. And as her station demanded of her. She had no choice but to give her what she wanted. So taking a deep shaky breath Nila tried to calm herself. “Yes. I belong to Kaino” her voice didn’t shake with that. That was something she didn’t mind saying out loud. To others it was an admission of her station. But to her, it was her declaration of love and loyalty.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t Look at Me That Way The Polar Sound 07:04 PM, 12-14-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024