gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes
03-03-2024, 04:10 PM

The Ethne wolves charge through Raider’s territory and are stopped short by the appearance of a pastel girl who shows them the fate of their chickens. Sorrow tugs at his heart as he glances from his aunt to his mother and then back to the dead fowl that been joined by another of its kind. The dark kid he had fought in the first raid paces the dark sand, calling out for him and Jericho slowly emerges from the gathered wolves.

Striding toward the boy, the Ethne boy amicably calls out, “My name’s Jericho. No matter what happens here, I expect you to find me later for more rematches. Okay?” Brows lift and a small smile tugs at his lips because, while others may have bad blood with the Raider’s, he can appreciate the strength and skills that this wolf has. Quickly he sets his defenses and charges forward, his newly acquired armor and dagger now strapped to his form.

Moving straight at the boy, he seeks to meet him head on and, when he is close enough, Jeicho plants his back paws and raises up in an attempt to wrap his legs around and grapple the other boy. Tail shoots up between his legs, protecting his most valuable assets as he keenly remembers the claws that the dark wolf is equipped with. At the same time, he seeks to try and grab ahold of the yearlings cheek in order to gain control of his face.

Jericho vs Tarnish for Dominance (Raid)
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Steel Dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather cuirass
Companion 1: Rabbit w/ antlers, Female, Battle
Companion 2: Tufted Titmouse, Male, Flying/Perception
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: Bard from Haydée

"Jericho Agatsuma-Kedieo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Can't Stop, The Dogs Of War Obsidian Beach 03:01 PM, 03-01-2024 12:55 PM, 03-24-2024