gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
03-03-2024, 06:28 PM
Reqouis was relieved, not commenting on the alphas appearance. When copper piped up he said nothing. It was not his responsibility to have these kids yet he’d found pity in their situation. So he’d have to go explaining this. Ah well not like it was that hard, his loose lips got Ruby out of the way. "Greetings Haydee, I am Reqouis." he nodded his head his soft spoken misused voice always sounding strange to his ears. "This is Copper and the other boy Iridium. Frankly I won’t sugar coat it, their mother was a murderur and a liar, she even stole me as a pup from my family." he felt a bit of background would be best. "The day came when these two were weaned their mother was called to a death match which thereafter she intended to abandon these pups. After further inspection I have reason to believe the pups father resides here in ethne." Req pushed Copper forward. His coat may have been purple but it bore a striking resemblance to Fenix.

"If you had any members last season who perhaps were gone a while. I believe Ruby the woman in question, said she’d met a man in the north who was likely the father." Req finished. Hopefully it would end well and he could go live his life. Though unsure if he wanted to find his birth family. That was his own path to tackle.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Someone told me maybe Cattail Creek 02:56 PM, 03-01-2024 01:00 PM, 04-28-2024