size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
03-03-2024, 06:36 PM

“Pity isn’t in my game where you’re concerned my dear. Besides I only pity the fool who dares try to pity you. My gut says that wouldn’t end well for them” she teased at the monochrome woman across from her. Ely had faith that one day Absinth would face her demons and she would crucify them all. She was strong. And that was why Ely truly believed that she belonged in the syndicate. Even before she realized their shared… family line.

“If he ever tried to show his face here, to hurt you. I’d fight by your side. Hell you ever give me the word and I’ll go pluck his eyes from his skull as a wedding gift for you one day”she purred at the thought. He might be family to her siblings but he wasn’t to her. And all gods had to fall one day. And if his demise would bring ease to her friend. She’d find a way to aid her in it.

She let out a laugh as Absinth playful pushed her. “I wouldn’t say that.. you’re perfectly offensive in my book. Just the right amount to me. Friend and family till the day I take my last breath” she cooed with amusement before she too returned the playful shove.

“Good. Sink them in deep, cause I’m tying whatever remains of my soul to you. Be prepared to have me by your side forever” she grinned.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wont Crucify The things You do The Polar Sound 02:01 PM, 12-31-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024