size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-03-2024, 07:37 PM

Avacyn nodded with understanding as Deluge explained her island hopping, exploratory nature with her "allergy to sitting still", the humerous analogy making her chuckle. It wasn't all that different of a reason from why she had found herself here and when the antlered woman questioned her about what brought her this far south she replied, "About the same reason as you. Don't get me wrong, I love our island, but I like to see what else is out there as well." The flapping of wings and a honking call from one of the nearby oddly shaped birds pulled her attention for a moment and she watched as a pair of them took off, gliding a short distance before landing somewhere that she supposed they liked the look of better. As familiar as she was with her ravens, the motivations and movements of other birds was still kind of a mystery to her.

Looking back to Deluge she nodded to the path the woman had been walking, continuing on with her if she so desired. "I've been exploring out from the lands around ours and saw these islands from the shore," she added about why she was out this far from home. "Had to see how this one stacked up to the one we live on and so far..." She paused, looking up and around at the landscape as they passed through it. "This one is pretty nice." She smiled and looked back to Deluge as she asked, "How've you been? Been anywhere interesting since your visit?"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bin chicken you out Ibis Islands 08:44 PM, 02-03-2024 10:12 PM, 06-09-2024