An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-04-2024, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2024, 08:47 AM by Akito. Edited 1 time in total.)

She offers her name and he realizes he had not done the same yet. "Hattori Akito," he offers in return, nodding his head respectfully toward her as she unrolled her own satchel of items. Stepping to the side, Akito examines her wares as she examines his. Metal scraps, items he had never actually eyes on before. His paw reaches out to feel the smooth surfaces and jagged edges. They would make for good armor pieces, sturdier than the bamboo he was so fond of. Even the pearl tools would be useful if he could find a companion to help him wield them. Perhaps Askell's or Kuroo's monkeys would find some use of them.

A thoughtful hum leaves him as the girl begins to speak. Did any of them help treat coughs? His brow furrows as he tries to remember what Fuji and Sedna had told him of the items. "There should be," he moves to the buckets, sifting until he reveals a small tincture bottle full of a dark liquid. "I believe it is peppermint and marshmallow root. There is also some turmeric in there too that would help," Akito adds, though he's no healer, he just has an immaculate memory.

Taking a step back so she can finish looking through some items, he considers what she has to offer. "Well, Jael, I have no use for doves," in the background, his own two ravens settle into an oak tree, looking as ominous as one would believe. "I am interested in some of the larger pieces of metal and the pearl tools. Whatever you think is fair," Akito has never traded before, but he's willing to be... open minded. The girl sounded as if she had done this a thousand times before so he would trust her, even if it did make him a bit naive.

3/3 meet someone new & make a trade

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pretend this is bubble gum, ok? Fern Gulley 03:39 PM, 01-31-2024 11:10 AM, 03-11-2024