Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
03-04-2024, 09:31 AM

Bramble lets out a playful and dramatic sigh. "I'm not sure how you and dad do it every day," she replies, a brow raised. When was Bramble not hungry for information? Her mother was always and had always been a fountain of knowledge whenever she needed it. As reliable as she was beautiful, Bramble sees that now as she watches her mom join her before the fire. Even unbathed and dirty from a rainy patrol, she can see why her father had fallen in love with her.

Speaking of love, Briar's next question left Bramble's cheek spreading flush with warmth. A little giggle as she meets her mother's gaze. "Ah, that would be right," how could she lie to her mother? It was obvious that she had danced more than once dance with the slightly older boy. The boy she often snuck off to go meet during her patrols. The boy who had carried her across the rolling hills and through God's Garden to bring her back bleeding to Artorias after a terrifying bear attack. There was no hiding that she did indeed feel fondly of him. "His name is Tate. The day that I was attacked by that bear was when dad met him," her smile is awkward and nervous as she glances away from Briar toward the fire for a moment.

"I do like him, but I-I'm not sure," there's hesitation there. "He's the first boy I've really met outside of the Hallows. He's charming, caring, seems genuine, but would it be wrong not to see what my options are?" Bramble's nose scrunches as she looks back at Bramble. "I mean, not that falling for the first guy I meet is a bad thing, but I just... want to be sure," her voice grows quiet as she looks down at her paws, her toes flexing and cat claws extending slightly as she fights the waging war of feelings in her brain.

"Speech"

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A mother always knows Amron's Castle 02:28 PM, 01-07-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024