Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-04-2024, 11:14 AM
His emotions are calmed back to absent minded joy as he takes another swig from the bottle. He even lets out a little chuckle and a shake of his head. Yeah, yeah, brawn over brains, that's how he operated and why he had chosen Modesty (her looks too, but that much was obvious). Its those next moments that have him looking to Sparrow with sad eyes. Not that she was going out to intentionally kill someone. No, he didn't care for that, he would make sure he was there actually to witness it. No, the sad part was Sparrow's potential death. Sure, everyone died at some point, but if she allowed that floozy to best her... There weren't any words that Gil would have to say.

Meeting Sparrow's gaze, he doesn't move them. As she speaks, he listens out of respect. Both as his best friend and his past King. As she finishes, he reaches out to clink his bottle against her's. "Of course. I ensure your body lies at the bottom of the sea with Recluse," he wouldn't tell her that not many of her kids had actually stuck around. Really, the only one left was Calico Jack and Sakana, he wasn't sure where the others had ran off to. "The sea will be as drunk as you've ever imagined," Gil smiles now even if it is slightly more sober and a little less sad.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drink with your family, drink with your friends Obsidian Beach 07:11 PM, 01-05-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024