gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-04-2024, 11:18 AM

Mariah stood still and watched as the small gathering faded into the shadows, their movements barely audible now as they disappeared into the distance. But instead of deaprting with them, Mariah lingered, drawn by a question that had been circling in her mind since the lesson concluded. But instead of following them, Mariah hesitated, her mind consumed by a question that had been swirling since the class ended. And so, she took a cautious step forward towards Iolaire, her eyes locked onto the older fae with a mix of curiosity and calculated determination. She couldn't shake off the feeling that there was more to learn from this enigmatic figure. Maybe she would know? Or maybe she would have different idea. Mariah refused to allow herself to get her hopes up, but it was certainly worth an inquiry.

"Excuse me," Mariah began, her voice soft yet determined. "May I ask you something?" She waited until Iolaire turned her attention fully to her, then continued, "Are you a healer as well?"

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I don't know you, but do you know me? Serpent Plains 11:18 AM, 03-04-2024 06:12 AM, 03-23-2024