Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-04-2024, 11:37 AM

Gil mulls over the words of Jack, a small nod of his head confirming that he's listening. At the core of it, Gil is tired. His words had been made clear more than once and yet, there were still some members of the pack that didn't quite understand. Which ultimately, wouldn't matter. Gil was not like some leaders and did not force anyone to stay. If ideals no longer aligned, he would more than open the door for someone. If they wanted to be back, he would allow them back, but his eye would forever linger on every decision. That much would be so for Jack because well, the trust was no longer there for Gil.

"It appears than that you have not had proper training. Perhaps that is my fault for not helping," he pauses, his tone level and stiff. "I started that raid informing everyone to not maim, not take it so seriously, but that did not mean play nice and give hugs," there is a rumble in his chest that he can't hide. "To me, that is seen as traitorous. You must have confidence in yourself that you can face any foe, no matter who they are. But throwing your fight? Purposefully? I will not forgive that," Gil keeps his tone level as he continues, but the hurt and distrust is obvious in his eyes.

"We were supposed to go into that raid simply to acquire resources. Not to kill or maim or hug our enemies. The fact that several of you didn't heed my words correctly is disrespectful and disappointing. You have led a raid before and were more than sufficient, but now? What? Because you have your dick stuck in a girl, you suddenly forgot how to fight? How can I reward you for stupid mistakes?" Gils brow furrows, a sigh leaving him as he gives his head a shake. Yes, he knew what it felt like to be in love, Modesty was proof of that, but he had never allowed it to cloud his judgment. Well, at least when it came to raiding.

"I know more than I let on and it is foolish for anyone to believe otherwise. What I make myself appear as on the outside is merely a show. I am a much different man on the inside and for various reasons. You and many others have underestimated me Jack and it will not be happening again. You are always welcome to be a Raider, but the rules will always apply, even to my own children," Gil finally turns to look at Jack, noticing the tears swirling in the boy's eyes and the lopsided grin that reveals more than what the boy probably thinks it does.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Identify As The Problem Daager Isle 12:58 AM, 01-29-2024 01:00 PM, 04-22-2024