Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-04-2024, 11:44 AM

Her muzzle pressed against the underside of his chin brings him both comfort and remorse. Conflicted between two separate beings that warred inside of him, he lets out a sigh. As much as his insides squirm as she states "yes, sir," he forces himself to pull away. The sudden rush of cold where her skin had been sends a shiver down his spine. Tilting his head down to get a better look at her, all wide-eyed and sad looking, he frowns. How could Modesty not see that the girl needed someone?

A sigh comes out after she speaks, his gaze lifting to look outside from where they hide in the shadows. Another rumbling growl in his chest, teeth clenching together as he weighs his options. Really, he shouldn't be. Agreeing to anything would be directly betraying the promise he made to Modesty. "All I can give you is helping you to fall asleep tonight to evade the nightmares," Gil speaks softly, a tender note that he attempts to hide. It was a compromise he was willing to argue with Modesty. He couldn't bare to listen to the girl scream through another night of nightmares.

sleep with one eye open

table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. book 6: the aftermath Dove Island Archipelago 08:13 PM, 02-15-2024 07:21 AM, 03-15-2024