An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
03-04-2024, 02:15 PM

Some might say such things, about keeping others in their prayers, out of the need to be pleasant - but Kiela was not one of those wolves. She meant what she'd said earnestly. Valtiel's deceased children would be in her prayers, no doubt for more than just today. Hopefully that would bring the other woman some comfort. She nodded in acknowledgment to Valtiel's thanks, though she felt she such a thing needed no gratitude.

The question earned a slight raise of a brow. "I met Víðarr many years ago. We never spent long together but it seemed the winds always brought us back together. When I learned he was aiming to build a pack of his own, he asked me to join him, and it felt like it was what I was meant to do." The reason was simple enough, even if it felt more complicated than that when she started thinking about it more carefully.

Bryndís had finally caught up to them, moving carefully over the upturned rocky ground. Kiela shot her a glance before looking back to Valtiel. "I am a reindeer herder at heart. I never thought I'd settle down anywhere permanently, especially not in a pack, but I've come to see that I can do both." Víðarr knew the sort of wolf she was and had never asked her to do anything but that, and his understanding was something she was deeply grateful for.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The most beautiful bitter fruit Fenrir's Maw 07:54 AM, 11-21-2023 04:48 PM, 05-07-2024