gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-04-2024, 02:21 PM
Following Deluge as she searched for something, Calliope watched in an almost curious manner. She attempted to appear disinterested, but it was obvious in the way she tilted her head back and forth to look around her sister that she was indeed interested. "Mm, I fin' not much of 'em have min's," Cal replies a bit too casually. It was her fault after all that she had been booted from the pack, but she still blamed her parents. If they hadn't pissed off someone else, she would've never attacked that little wimp of a wolf. Only reason she'd even lost was because stupid Fizzy had butted her big ol' butt in anyway.

"Ya really think there's some secrets here? No one ever looked before?" Cal asks, still following close behind Deluge. Now that she was coming close to a year old, she stood nearly as tall as Deluge, but not quite as filled out. She still had time to fit into her adult figure.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. will my feet turn to roots instead? Daager Isle 09:28 PM, 02-03-2024 12:53 PM, 03-24-2024