An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
03-04-2024, 02:53 PM

Delphi's docked tail wags happily as Spider approaches, a happy woof leaving her lips as the other youngster approaches. "Spider," the smile spreads across Delphi's face as she steps forward to meet Spider. She can feel the tension already building in her chest as she looks Spider over. Somehow, she can tell how Spider has matured since they last met. Hoping it wasn't obvious that she was staring, Delphi clears her throat. "Visit you? Pft," Delphi lifts a paw, unable to hide her giggle at the attempt of a joke. "Of course I came to see you," she reaches forward and quickly places her nose on Spider's cheek.

"I needed a break from pack stuff," Delphi lets out a sigh as she pulls away from Spider, her smile still there as her cheeks flush with warmth. "I brought snacks!" She points a paw back toward her two companions, Binti and Tas, who hold baskets full of dried meat and other types of food. "I figured since you've been in my neck of the woods that I could to yours," she tilts her head, eyes peering around Spider up at the structures that hung in the trees, curious to know where Spider lived.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024