An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-04-2024, 03:39 PM
Ely’s words washed over Absinth with a wave of relief alongside it. Though she couldn’t admit it quite yet, gratitude blossomed in her chest. Elysia was a lot more than what had initially been her first impression of her. She was a fierce ally, a confidante, and her loyalty… that could prove to be impossibly potent. In a world where Absinth had grown to distrust first, fight first, survive first – this was foreign… but welcomed.

Ely’s teasing words elicited a chuckle from the monochromatic woman, a rare moment of light-hearted laughter escaped Absinth, almost girlish and carefree. “I would gut the fool who tried.” She was no damsel in distress, no prey to be hunted… even in the face of her father, she needed to remember that. If he were not her father, but a man simply out to claim her body and soul – she would rip his dick off. With her teeth. Hah. Elysia was good at reminding Absinth where she came from. Her next offer, though dark in nature, carried with it a profound sense of loyalty and devotion. It was exactly what Absinth needed to hear, and she couldn't help but smile, feeling a warmth spread through her body. The thought of having someone to back her up if her nightmare of a father ever showed his face, was a bit thrilling. She’d never had someone in her corner like that before… Maybe Aresenn, but that conflicted her in many ways. She did not need a man to save her from another man. Fuck that. “Usually, I’m the one tangling up others in my web of words. But look at you, I’m speechless. Are you sure we don’t share more blood?” Absinth hummed, emerald orbs twinkling at her friend. Dropping pretenses was so freeing, so comforting. But it was getting a bit too mushy for her tastes, and Absinth was not the sort to weep over bonding. With a stretch and a roll of her shoulders, the woman would take a few steps forward, peeking back over her shoulder at Ely. “Who’s talking about marriage anyways?” The woman growled out softly, her lips pulling up in a grin. “Already fielding offers for my hand in matrimony? Careful, Ely. I ran away the last time someone tried to choose my future for me.” It was a playful jest, but true nonetheless.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wont Crucify The things You do The Polar Sound 02:01 PM, 12-31-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024