An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-04-2024, 03:51 PM
Absinth's emerald eyes narrowed as she studied the trembling figure before her. Nila's defiant demeanor, though veiled by fear, hinted at something that… intrigued Absinth. The scent of fear wafted from Nila, yet beneath it lingered something else too – that curious thing… What was it? It couldn’t be jealousy.

Absinth's lips curled into a faint smirk as Nila's confession hung in the air like a challenge. She could sense the jealousy simmering within Nila, like a smoldering ember ready to ignite into a blaze. But Absinth had no interest in provoking her further. Instead, she stepped away, her gaze drifting lazily across the forest clearing. "Mmm, So I was right." Absinth's voice was low, carrying with it a measured amusement. "Well, well... You’re one of those slaves. Sidi, was it?" Absinth's gaze lingered on Nila, assessing her with a mix of curiosity and boredom. She had hoped for a more intriguing encounter, but it seemed Nila's only significance lay in her connection to Kaino. She held too much respect for Kaino to poke the proverbial bear, so touching this girl was going to be a sound no in Absinth’s book.

"Tell me, little Sidi," Absinth drawled, her tone tinged with indifference, "What does Kaino see in you? Are you a mere plaything? Or perhaps something more? What do you think?” With a graceful motion, Absinth stepped forward again, her gaze locking with Nila's but still offering her space. She was not looming over the girl like before, but her assertive nature showed though nonetheless. “Why do the Saxe’s take weak things like you into their embrace?" Perhaps she was pushing too hard, but fuck she was practically brimming with interest. Was it a trip for power, possession alone? Did Absinth need to try her hand at it to see the appeal?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t Look at Me That Way The Polar Sound 07:04 PM, 12-14-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024