size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-04-2024, 04:14 PM
Artorias was not kept waiting long after his call for Gilgamesh to make his appearance, during which time he continued to entertain Siduri's endless questions and curiosities. She really was a sweet child with a thirst for knowledge surpassed only by his own inquisitive youths. When Artorias spotted the merle-coated alpha come rushing across the shore towards him, he carefully lowered his body to allow Sid to slide effortlessly off of his shoulders and back to the ground. Gilgamesh was understandably furious at his child, arriving with growled commands to her to return home. Art offered Sid a gentle smile, then the same to Gil as his fellow alpha extended his gratitude with a smile that betrayed the Raid King's thin patience. "In order, maybe, but not needed. Your daughter found her way down to the Hallows and joined our bonfire festival out of sheer curiosity. She was no trouble at all." Art nodded to Sid to encourage her to head back to her father. Whether the girl would heed the gesture or choose to remain was up to her.

Giving Gilgamesh his undivided attention then, Art chuckled and offered the other brute an easy smile. "Quite a bright and inquisitive young lady you're raising, Gilgamesh. Short of giving you a heart attack, you must be proud of her." Okay, sure, maybe she had technically trespassed into his pack, but better she wander into the Hallows than somewhere less welcoming, like Insomnia or Tojo-kai. "It's good to finally speak with the Raid King himself outside of battle. Though I'd say we learned plenty about one another that day," remarked the Lord of Cinder with a lopsided grin, recounting the pack challenge and the melee they had both fought in, and both somehow managed to lose.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I think this is yours Dove Island Archipelago 03:47 PM, 01-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024