size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-04-2024, 05:09 PM

The massive brute stood amidst the aftermath of their fierce battle with the bear. His fur was streaked with blood, his numerous scars scattered across his rugged frame remained untouched, the stupid bear hadn’t even tried to aim for the weaker scar tissue – dumb thing. Despite the brutality they had inflicted here, there was a sense of light-heartedness and even playfulness that hung in the air.

Once Caedes offered Kaino the honor of delivering the final blow, she lunged forward, her jaws clamping down on the bear's exposed artery, the lifeblood of their adversary spilling forth in a crimson cascade. It was a sight to behold, the sheer ferocity and skill with which she dispatched their enemy. She was a vision of strength and grace, her lavender fur stained with the blood of their fallen foe.

As the bear drew its final breaths, Kaino turned to him, her eyes alight with affection. Without hesitation, she launched herself at him, her forelegs wrapping around his neck in a tight embrace. "Cae, you handsome son of a bitch! I've missed you!" She exclaimed, her voice filled with joy. He felt the warm wetness of blood smearing across his face, her own cheek pressed into his. Oh his delightful cousin little sister. Caedes grinned, his neck craning so that his skull would come down on her shoulder and press her body further into his own much larger one. A hug. He rumbled out a chuckle, returning her face smush with his own rough nudge.Kai. You little minx.” Caedes sighed her nickname out, his nares taking in a deep breath of her scent. It had been too long. “Missed me, or annoying me?” The brute laughed, the sound like thunder crackling. “Have you gotten into trouble while I’ve been gone? Can I make it double?” He said, his voice falling low and conspiratorial. He wasn’t the runt anymore, so it was a lot more foreboding than when they were children. Really, he was brimming with the need to put himself to use – his pride demanded it.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Low Life Serpent Plains 05:11 PM, 01-13-2024 01:37 PM, 05-15-2024