gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
03-05-2024, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2024, 03:18 AM by Halo. Edited 1 time in total.)

Halo is quick to put Dread to work, as if nothing has ever changed. The woman regards him with a fond smile, watching as he takes off to fill her pitcher. While he's gone, a familiar face, and a teenage boy by his side. Well, he'd be about the same age as her own children, and Halo could only guess what they'd be in store for. It's with grace that she greets them both, with a particularly soft smile to Sakana. "It's nice to see you again," with a twitch of her tail, the corners of her lips. "I'm Halo, nice to meet you." Her smile is kind, gracious, on the boys. All three of them.

"I brought some clay, I thought we could do a lesson on beadmaking. If you need help after I leave, Jael did the same lesson with me in the markets not long ago." She smiles at the group gathered, tail wagging happily. "So, when we work on bigger projects, we often need a lot of clay. We don't always get to appreciate the natural colors and things that come through. When we're working on beads, they're nice and small, so we can go through and dig, and pick out the colors we'd like." Halo explained.

"The first thing I'd like you to do is go through the clay in front of you and start making piles of each color you'd like to use. You can also mix them to get new colors, please play and experiment." Halo is gentle, genuine, as she moves among her students.

"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. starships is going to be stuck in my head for the next week bc of this Dove Island Archipelago 11:20 PM, 03-04-2024 05:27 AM, 05-01-2024