ardent

I wish I had a soap that could wash away my sins – it would save me a lot of trouble

Steig

Hemlock
Vagabond

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
03-05-2024, 04:57 PM

Steig was glad to run into the lion kid again, the boy was growing now and it seemed he might never stop. While his new friend seemed to be filling out, it looked like the little viking would tower over him in the end. When he smiled, the markings that ran up over his eyes seemed to expend it and make the whole look rather more menacing.

A bird dropped out of the sky to summon his friend, and when he invited them along, Steig saw no reason to say no. No matter what was being taught, he was sure he could put it to use one day. Coming upon the galactic coated woman in the plains was like something out of one of his dads stories. The woman had a mystical quality to the boy and he looked upon her starstruck. What sort of potion was she brewing out here under the sun? Surely this would be better suited to a full moon night?

When Kenway introduced them and told them to call her mum, the boy couldn't help himself with a cheeky wave of his tail. “Hej Mum,”

“Speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I wish I had a soap that could wash away my sins – it would save me a lot of trouble Sea's Plain 04:56 PM, 03-05-2024 06:04 AM, 03-17-2024