size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
03-11-2024, 05:16 PM

Ava’s insistence that her plain gray fur was lovely earned her a little airy laugh from Juniper and a flash of an appreciative smile. "Well, thanks! I like to keep it nice and soft, if nothing else, so it’s at least well groomed." Despite her rough and tumble nomadic nature, Juniper appreciated a good bath and fur washing at the end of a long day. Very few things felt quite as lovely as getting the dirt and dust out of your coat—not to mention all the additional pleasures that came with bathing with a partner or partners.

It seemed like the more and more Juniper explained about her life, the more it took Avacyn by surprise. She was having quite a bit of fun seeing how caught off guard she could make the other woman, which was a bit of a surprise for June as well, given how poised and mature Avacyn seemed to be, plus the fact that the taller fae had a mate and was clearly no stranger to the realm of sexuality. The mention of partaking in threesomes had apparently struck a nerve with the Mendacium alphess, as that almost immediately got the violet fae sputtering and blushing. June laughed again, that tittering giggly laugh that was signature to her along with a promiscuous smile. Minty green eyes caught that cute shade of pink blooming on Avacyn’s cheeks and the way her obsidian eyes averted and then returned back to her body, doing her best to steal sneaky glances at her rump. Oh, the shy sweetheart was too adorable!

Grinning to herself, Juniper kept up her coy behavior as she returned to a normal relaxed stance to give Avacyn a little reprieve. She didn’t want to overstimulate the poor lady after all—not yet, at least. After she had calmed down some, Avacyn confessed that she had only ever had an experience with another fae once before, and she hadn't exactly been an active participant. June quirked a curious brow at Ava; what the heck did that mean? Deciding not to open that can of worms, Juniper instead shot Avacyn a knowing grin as her violet companion expressed her interest in seeing what a sapphic sexual experience was like. "If I want to? Are you joking? I'm in a full swing heat cycle and you're hot as hell, Ava. Of course I wanna fuck you, silly! I mean, just look at you! You're gorgeous!" she replied, all giggles and grins and feminine bravado. Juniper turned around to face Ava, gesturing up and down her lithe body with a paw, hoping to hype up her fellow femme.

It did leave one lingering question though, which Juniper asked with a cute little tilt of her head as she slowly approached Avacyn with a slow sway to her hips and a batting of eyelashes over mint eyes, maybe putting on a bit of a show now that she knew the alphess was watching her and interested in her that way. "What about your mate? I won't have to be worried about some angry brute chasing after my tail if I bang his lady behind his back, am I...?"

"Juniper of the Sea"