size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
MalBelle
03-05-2024, 08:49 PM
ElaraPup

the undergrowth rustles around her, and El whips her head back and forth, trying to track the movement. is it prey? an intruder? there’s a flash of fur, a familiar scent, and then…Red! the tension seeps from the girl’s frame, replaced with open joy. her insomnia friend, here, right across from her with only a border between them! El’s tail starts up a happy pace, waving back and forth as her gaze roves over the red-hued boy, drinking in her fill. his striped pelt and tall tufted ears are a welcome sight, lifting her mood instantaneously. a broad smile breaks across her face, practically bouncing on her paws with excitement. if only she wasn’t confined to this stupid border! “Red!! hi!!~” the words are practically a squeal, infused with childish delight. her friend has come to visit! and, more importantly, they can have this time together without the interruption of busy-body adults.

’still in trouble?’ some of that enthusiasm deflates from her, and she huffs an exasperated breath. “yeah…you could say that.” but as is common of children, the disappointment is short-lived; she perks back up almost instantly. “it’s so cool you’re allowed to wander around! i wish i could do that.” Princess growls low in warning, and El shoots her an irritated glance. “this spoilsport here is Princess,” she mutters, lowering her voice as though confiding a secret. “Daddy gave her to me for protection, but all she does is boss me around.” a pout settles over her mouth, curling along her bottom lip. why can’t she ever just have Red completely to herself?

"Speech"
el

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. take two Cryer's Ravine 12:22 AM, 01-15-2024 08:10 AM, 05-06-2024