gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
03-06-2024, 12:05 PM
Rivin hadn’t really considered Gilgamesh to be the joking type, but the cheekiness of his response brings a “pfft” passing her lips. The Raiders were a rowdy bunch, not a group that would balk from fights, and she knew firsthand that there could be consequences to those fights. The scars across her face, as well as her father’s scars, docked ears, and docked tail, were proof of what the Raiders could be faced with. Hell, her father’s back had been peeled back and left raw. Knowing how to treat such wounds, and anything more that could happen, was important to ensure they survived.

She needed to get experience with closing up larger wounds from maims too. But that is a subject for another time, should the need arise. Gil’s comment on how things have been going is met with a nod. “I wouldn't either… but Raiders are not exactly here to make friends and have a casual chat. Fights come naturally to us.” Even as someone who wanted to help mend the wounds of her comrades, Rivin wouldn't turn down the chance to get down and dirty herself. Fighting was still her favorite way to communicate.

His softer comment is appreciated, and Rivin feels a bit of heat come to her cheeks. “Yeah… and thanks to you I'm on the path to keep working on bettering myself.” Rivin is grateful for what he has helped her with this far, and she is determined to continue to strive to get better. For the Raiders, and for herself. She moves to follow him, if only to leave, and shakes her head as he asks if there is anything more she wanted to speak on. “Not right now, though I've thought about something to get some instruction on by Sakana.” She grinned. “I’ll be seeing you around, Gil.”

----------

-Thread End-

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ouch, that one hurt Daager Isle 12:44 PM, 09-27-2023 12:06 PM, 03-07-2024